Pradaan

Community

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

hands protecting a family
Notifications
Clear all

Medical support

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello dudes! I would like to do B12 vitamin injection in NYC but I am afraid that I could go to bad medical center, so, I have a question, if someone did it and know good one service, please, write down recommendation. I will be thankful.

4 Replies

I tried an iv infusion for the first time at valhallavitality in New York. They recommended I try the IV-Recover, the nurse Kim made me feel very comfortable and kept checking on me every 15 minutes. I was actually a little nervous to try it because I do have a strong fear of needles. But it was a painless and relaxing process. Meanwhile I loved the vibe of the place, it's so calming and cozy, I got to lounge on a leather recliner and do the oxygen therapy and I really enjoyed the experience.

1 Reply

@renatomalota I did it there too

Kevinsurrey

Medical Support London based on the back of the same principle and can provide support for the spine and joints, this method is based on the principle of “bone traction”. It is safe, convenient, effective and economical. Can be used at home and is not limited to people who can not move. Clinical studies have shown that the effect of this method is due to mobilization of soft tissues, joints, ligaments and muscles and provides both pain relief and vasculature of the joints and spine. Before you ask me about the back massage London, you can take a look at the how it is done and what happens during the massage. Is it the same for everyone? No, it is not. The back massage the parts of the body that matter and it can be different for everyone, it is not the same for everyone.

Hello

Share: